Wednesday 22 December 2010

Appendix G: Moondance by Van Morrison

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to treat myself to a brand new Macbook Pro! After spending most of my life on a PC, I thought it was time to make the switch.

To record my ukulele version of Moondance by Van Morrison, I used the program Garageband which I have not used before. It is a very simple program to use and I found that the built-it microphone was especially good. Once importing the mp3 of Moondance, I was able to line up the two tracks perfectly. In all, this is a great program to easily make recordings.

I also have to admit that Windows Movie Maker is just a load of rubbish so hopefully iMovie will make my videos a little more enjoyable to watch. I might re-make some of my previous videos...

So here is Moondance by Van Morrison, enjoy...



Time Spent: 
1 hours practicing
2 hours recording and creating video
1 hour blogging
26 hours total

No comments:

Post a Comment