Sunday 2 January 2011

Appendix J: Uke Hunt

Whist trawling the internet for ukulele related websites, I came across Uke Hunt. This was quite a few months before starting this blog for my Professional Practice module. I stumbled across it not so long ago so I thought it would be a good idea to share this.

Uke Hunt is by far the best online resource for learning the ukulele as it covers all basis of learning from beginners to advanced players. Uke Hunt is not just a learning aid, it is a strong community. I am looking to use Uke Hunt much more as it is full of songs and techniques to help me on the journey of learning the ukulele.

I feel that I am progressing quite quickly so I will be looking to learn some more advance stuff in the foreseeable future. Super Mario Theme maybe..... :D


Time Spent: 
1 hour research
1 hour blogging
39 hours total

No comments:

Post a Comment